- Lyrics: Added Japanese lyrics for "Heijitsu no onna" and tracks from M-ologie. Linked translations for "Coq d'Or Mama, "Heijitsu no onna," "Isezakichou Blues," "Mayonaka," "Mitsu," "Mother," "Poésie," "SIGHT GLASS," "Slow→Dive".
- Gallery: Added artist photos for August 2015 through July 2017.
- Discography: Added jacket art for Heijitsu no Onna and information for Kasa to Ame and M-ologie.
- Reports: Linked Mandah's report of Lamb Fest @ Shinagawa StellarBall.
- Discography: Added information about the upcoming single Heijitsu no Onna.
- Coverage: Updated this page, mostly with articles written by me tbh.
- Lyrics: Added Japanese and Romaji lyrics for "Chiyoda-sen Democracy", "Fukinkou Kinema", "Jiishiki kajougata deku ningen", "'Tokyo'", and "ZERO".
- Discography: Re-organized this section so that the release information is to the right of the category navigation, which should make it easier to browse. Added info for Koseiha Blend Classic ~Oldies Tracks~ and ZERO. Added the place at which each album through Beautiful Freaks debuted on the Oricon weekly chart to each album's trivia section. Updated the Discography By Song to reflect the contents of the Happy life Limited Edition Bonus DVD.
- Gallery: New section! For now, it only has a few promotional artist images. I'm still debating what other types of images to include.
- Lyrics: Added Japanese and Romaji lyrics for "Happy life", "Okubyoumono no nemurikata", and "Utagoe kissa 'Modern'". Linked merrymitsu's translations of "Aikoku ni ~MASURAO~", "Arry", "Atashi wa suteneko", "Bara to katasumi no Blues", "Binibon nichoume yachiyokan", "Blind Romance", "BLUESCAT", "Bluesy Night", "Calling", "Charlie", "[collector]", "Dekiai no suisou", "Dramatic Children", "Gakuseigai no kissaten", "Hamelin", "Hi no ataranai basho", "Hinode-Chou, machikado tsunderera", "Hirahira tonderu.", "Kanashimi Blue Train", "Kimatteru taiyou", "Kohakuiro no Ballad", "Komorebi ga boku wo sagashiteru...", "Kousou biru no ue de Last Dance", "Kuroi niji", "Kyousou Carnival", "Last Snow", "Lost Generation", "Lulululalala", "Mado", "Mado kara nigeta Lovesong", "Melancholy", "Midnight Shangri-La", "Montage", "nameless night ~na mo naki yoru~", "Nihilistic", "Nisemono Tengoku", "Omohide Sunset", "Pinku-iro no seishun", "PLTC", "Refrain ~doyoubi no namida~", "Ren'ai kousaten", "Retro Future", "Rojiura Elegy", "Saihate no Parade", "Sayonara Rain", "Sayonara Rain ~Reverse~", "Seinen Himitsu Club", "Seishun Neurose", "Sentimental New Pop", "Shambara", "sweet powder", "Soshite, tooi yume no mata yume", "stupid x cupid", "Tamerai Shuffle", "Tasogare Restaurant", "Tick Tock", "TO・RO・KE・TE・RU", "'Tokyo ni furu yuki...'", "Tokyo Telephone", "Uragiri Loop", "Utagoe kissa 'Modern'", "Waltz", "Yasashisa Kid", and "Yellow Girl", rogue_815's translations of "Hi no ataranai basho", "Kanashimi Blue Train", "Rojiura Elegy", "Shambara", and "Tick Tock" and the_neme's translation of "Kousou biru no ue de Last Dance".
- Interviews: Linked two recent English-language interviews with MERRY.
- Reports: Linked mits' report of Grateful Year 2015 "NOnsenSe MARkeT 1F" @ Osaka Misono Universe.
- Videos: Linked a live performance of "Hameln" and "Shoudoku" on 2011.06.04 at Shinjuku BLAZE.
- General: Changed all romanizations of 「スカル」 from "Skull" to "Sychar", due to merrymitsu pointing out the lyrics' connection to Sichem, another name for Sychar.
- About: Linked Nero's bi-monthly Gekirock fashion column from Nero's bio.
- Discography: Added pages for MERRY VERY BEST 20121130 Akasaka BLITZ ~Special 2night [Shiroi hitsuji]~ and MERRY VERY BEST 20121130 Akasaka BLITZ ~Special 2night [Kuroi hitsuji]~. Linked to videos from MERRY's Official YouTube channel on NOnsenSe MARkeT (Chiyoda-Sen Democracy MV, Fukurou MV, Zetsubou from Limited Edition Type-A DVD) and Happy life (Happy life music video and previews). Linked to the "under-world" MV from under-world's page. Added purchasing links to a bunch of the album pages.
- Interviews: Linked new and old untranslated interviews from BARKS, Da Vinci News, Gekirock, Natalie, NEWROCK'S, OKMusic, Rooftop, V-SHELF, and Young Guitar and a partial translation of a questionnaire answered by Nero.
- Lyrics: Linked translations for "Aikoku koushinkyoku", "Atama ga zakuro", "Crisis Moment", "The Cry Against... ME", "Finale", "Fleeting Prayer", "Fukinkou Kinema", "Happy life", "Haraiso", "Identity", "Japanese Modernist", "Karappo na uta", "Kubitsuri Rondo", "Meisai no shinshi", "Monochrome", "Mousou rendez-vous", "Okubyoumono no nemurikata", "Oriental BL Circus", "R-246", "Rest in Peace", "Ringo to uso", "Shoudoku", "SWAN", "Sychar", "T.O.P", "Tsumi", "ve-doro", "Violet Harenchi", "Yakou", "yellow-fussy-corruption", "Zaa Zaa", and "Zetsubou" by merrymitsu, "Kyousou Carnival", "Mado", "Mado kara nigeta Lovesong", "Mousou rendez-vous", and "Soshite, tooi yume no mata yume" by rogue_815, and "nameless night ~namonaki yoru~" by Miyabi. Added Japanese lyrics for "nameless night ~namonaki yoru~" and "yellow-fussy-corruption". Added Romaji lyrics for "yellow-fussy-corruption". Reformatted "Yellow Girl" lyrics to reflect the Gendai Stoic booklet formatting.
- Live Reports: Linked five live reports from Twisted in Tokyo.
- Videos: New section! Right now most of the videos are just linked to MERRY's Official YouTube, but this section will become more useful as I collect more videos. (Note that I don't intend to include anything that can be purchased, such as content from MERRY's DVDs, unless it is posted on an official channel.)
- Discography: Added some credits information for Gendai Stoic.
- Lyrics: I've added Japanese lyrics for "Gunjou", "Kurayami ni Pink", and "Retro Future", Romaji lyrics for Gunjou, "nameless night~na mo naki yoru~", and "Retro Future", and a bunch of English translations. Two of "Chikadou ni nagareru, aru hitori no otoko no 'hitsuu na sakebi' ni mo nita Melody", one by me and one from ellifluous Words, "nameless night~na mo naki yoru~" by retrojapan, "Retro Future" by eurydike, and all songs from under-world and NOnsenSe MARkeT by mits, as well as a second translation of "Zombie Paradise" by me.
- Interviews: Added translations of part 1 and part 2 of a questionnaire answered by Gara, a questionnaire answered by Yuu, a questionnaire answered by Kenichi, part 1 and part 2 of a questionnaire answered by Tetsu, and Gara and Yuu's ceramics challenge from PatiPati, but you must be a member of merry_fans on LiveJournal to view the PatiPati interview.
- Live Reports: Linked pinkylequin's report of ～Many Merry Days #1 -Hibiya Yagai Dai Ongakudou-~, shinibun's report of ~Many Merry Days #2 -PEEP SHOW-~ @ Ebisu LIQUIDROOM, and pinkylequin's report of ~Many Merry Days #2 -PEEP SHOW-~ @ Ebisu LIQUIDROOM and Kashiwa ZaX from Summer 2006.
- Misc. Resources: Added part 10 of eurydike's translation of Merry's band history, "MERRY no Me". I think this is the last part eurydike translated. Linked translations of Vol. 55, 56, and 59 of Merimaga. You must be a member of merry_fans on LiveJournal to view 59.
- Lyrics: I've added Japanese lyrics for "Atama ga Zakuro", "Carnival", "Identity", "NOnsenSe MARkeT", "Oriental BL Circus", "R-246", "Slow→Dive", and "Zombie Paradise ~Jigoku no Butoukyoku~", Romaji lyrics for "Carnival", "NOnsenSe MARkeT", "Oriental BL Circus", "Slow→Dive", and "Zombie Paradise ~Jigoku no Butoukyoku~", as well as eurydike's translations of "PLTC", "Sentimental New Pop", and "Slow→Dive". Thanks, eurydike!
- Live Reports: Linked pinkylequin's report of another in-store event at Like an Edison from June 2006 and a special karaoke event with Like an Edison from July 2006.
- Misc. Resources: Added part 8 and part 9 of eurydike's translation of Merry's band history, "MERRY no Me". Linked translations of Vol. 46, 48, 49, 50, 51, and 54 of Merimaga. You must be a member of merry_fans on LiveJournal to view the first three.
- Discography: Added information for the DVDs SCI-FI nu Chemical Rhetoric ~first cut~ Hibiya Yagai Dai Ongakudo, LAST INDIES TOUR ~Shambara to the CORE~ ACT.2, and Many Merry Days #1 ~Hibiya Yagai Dai Ongakudo~ 2006.7.30, as well as the singles Sayonara Rain, Ringo to uso, and Calling.
- Lyrics: Linked to translations for "Aikoku ni ~BURST~", "Canary", "Dekiai no suisou", "Gakuseigai no kissaten", "Hide-and-seek", "Identity", "Karappo na uta", "Kubitsuri Rondo", "Lulululalala", "Mother", "Pinku-iro no seishun", "Piranha", "PLTC", "Slow→Dive", and "stupid x cupid".
- Live Reports: Linked pinkylequin's reports of MERRY's ～Many Merry Days #0 -Demonstration Circuit-～ at Ebisu LIQUIDROOM and a giveaway at Like an Edison (merry_fans members only) from Spring 2006.
- Misc. Resources: Added a link to a recording of Gara's 2012 appearance on "JACK IN THE RADIO", hosted by Tatsuro of MUCC, and another of Gara's 2013 appearance on "ROCK IN BOOTS".
- Discography: I've added a discography by song section so that you can easily search for information about a particular track without knowing what release it was on. I'm definitely missing a few. You can always contact me if you notice something is missing.
- Lyrics: The lovely and prolific eurydike granted me permission to host their translations! I've added "Mousou rendez-vous" and will be gradually moving over the ones I've linked offsite, as well. Thanks, eurydike! I've also added Japanese and Romaji lyrics for "Chikadou ni nagareru, aru hitori no otoko no 'hitsuu na sakebi' ni mo nita Melody", the track from Daisuke to Kuro no Injatachi's Shikkoku no Hikari for which Gara provided the vocals. I have an English translation as well, but I'd like to have someone look it over before I put it up...
- Interviews: Added a couple of untranslated Japanese interviews: a Pia Kansaiban interview and Gara's PIERROT RESPECT interview.
- Misc. Resources: Added part 7 of eurydike's translation of Merry's band history of "Gekkan Merry". Also moved the others onto the site, but you can still read them at eurydike's original posts by clicking their name at the top of each page.
- About: Added everything about CORE from the CORE login page, including benefits and membership fee.
- Setlists: Added some setlists from SIX NINE WARS.
- Live Reports: Linked pinkylequin's report of MERRY's Haikara Kaitai Shinsho Autograph Session at Ikebukuro. (Not a live report, so I may move it later.) Also a few more live reports from pinkylequin which you'll find linked on the page.
- Misc. Resources: Linked a translation of Vol.17 of Merimaga.
- Discography: Added detailed information about Modern Garde, nu Chemical Rhetoric, and Haikara Kaitai Shinsho. (Also, Bo Peep is now a CDJapan Affiliate, so if you use my links on the discography pages to purchase the albums, I'll get a small commission at no extra cost to you.)
- Lyrics: Added links to the official English translations from the European release of under-world. The forum thread in which they were posted also has a fan translation of Atama ga zakuro that isn't on the site yet. Added Japanese and Romaji lyrics for Sakashima End Roll. Linked to an English translation, too, but you must be a member of merry_fans on LiveJournal to view it. Added Japanese and Romaji lyrics for nu Chemical Rhetoric where they weren't linked already, but note that the post I linked romanizes some of the titles incorrectly. Switched Romaji lyrics for Yasashisa Kid to my own to include the narrators.
- Interviews: Added translations of Gara's interview and Tetsu's interview from Haikara Kaitai Shinsho, but you must be a member of merry_fans on LiveJournal to view them.
- Live Reports: Added live reports of two of MERRY's LAST INDIES TOUR lives at Nagoya BOTTOM LINE, another at Meguro rockmaykan, and another at Daikanyama Unit from 2005.
- About: Updated everybody's bios. Did you know Kenichi was in a band with KISAKI (ex-Phantasmagoria, Lin)? Incredible.
- Discography: Added detailed information about NOnsenSe MARkeT, MERRY VERY BEST, Beautiful Freaks, M.E.R.R.Y., and PEEP SHOW.
- Lyrics: Switched Japanese Modernist romanization to my own to include a note about the different lyrics between the studio recorded and live versions. Added a translation of NOnsenSe MARkeT by Karou. Thank you! Added Japanese, Romaji, and English lyrics for Unreachable Voice. It's my first lyrics translation, so feel welcome to send me corrections. Also added Japanese titles to some of the songs that were missing them.
- Live Reports: Added a report of MERRY's [EVILEGEND-13] vol.4 live at Kawasaki CLUB CITA' on July 9, 2005.
- Coverage: Added some old, old articles. Nothing to write home about.
- Links Out: Added a link to Yuu's old blog, "ketulog".
- How am I doing? Please let me know if you find any errors.
- Site debut! Incredibly, I coded the whole thing in two days, in the middle of which my NOnsenSe MARkeT album arrived. There's tons more stuff I plan on adding to the site, including kanji and romaji lyrics for the new album, so watch this space.
- Did you know? It's the year of the sheep according to the lunar calendar! The sound a sheep makes in Japanese is メェ〜メェ〜 (meh~ meh~), like the beginning of MERRY!